Friday 4 November 2016

Film Poster

To make this poster, i used photoshop. I began by sketching ideas and planning what i wanted the poster to look like. i took a picture of my class mate and uploaded it to my poster. i removed the bodies of the protaganists and adjusted them according to the rule of thirds where there eyes are places at the point where people looking at the poster lay there eyes on first. I used the resolution tool to put the male and female bodies behind  the blooded hand. i then applied the burn tool to make the images fit with the genre. I applied a font for my writing that was typical of the horror genre. I made the poster include these particular people because i wanted the victim to be a typical blonde white girl who is vulnerable and an older black man to take advantage of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment