Friday 16 September 2016

Introduction to me



Introduction to me:

A bit about me

I'm Louis Martin, I'm 16 years old and I go to JFS in North West London. I have 2 brothers, one older and one twin. I love watching and playing football and golf with my friends and family. I support Arsenal and I enjoy going to most home matches.   

Why I studied media

I chose to study media because I have an interest in the power that the media has on people and the way it can alter peoples opinions on certain subjects e.g. politics. I listen to the radio every night and I keep up to date with al the news using social MEDIA.

Favourite film

Nerve is my favourite film because it incorporates danger, money and technology together with relatable characters. It has gripping scenes where you sit right on the edge of your seat. The camera angles are very impressive as they tell the story without words or expressions. It is clear by the camera angles who are the most important characters as well as who the director invests the most camera time in.



Favourite music


Image result for arsenal unbeatablesMy favourite type of music is RnB because I like the beats and the pace of the song is exciting and mood lifting. My favourite artist is Drake. I listen to music every day on the radio or on my phone.
Image result for Drake Views

No comments:

Post a Comment