Friday 23 June 2017

Recreating a green day album cover using a vector illustration program


1. I used the bezier tool to draw around the hand/arm. once it was cut out, i was only left with fingers and the bomb to do.

2. I then pressed Ctrl and the down arrow to create a square. I then filled the square in black and made it similar size to the original. Dragged the shape into the square and lined it up with the edge.

3. I then used the bezier tool to draw around the grenade to replicate the shapes. Once the shapes were attempted to be formed into similar shape, i filled them red and tried to make it into a grenade.

4. Finally i used the text tool to make the title of the album cover. I changed the font of the writing and the colour when relevant e.g. Green day white

No comments:

Post a Comment